Jurnal Ihtiyadh, provides a forum for publishing the original research articles, review articles from contributors, and the novel technology news related to Islamic economics, banking, and finance.
Research articles dealing with Islamic economics, Islamic banking, Islamic finance, etc. are particularly welcome. The journal encompasses research articles, original research report, reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in Islamic economics, banking, and finance.
All papers submitted to the journal should be written in good Indonesian or English language. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. English language and copyediting services can be provided by: International Science Editing and Asia Science Editing. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The official language of the manuscript to be published in Jurnal Ihtiyadh is Indonesia and English.
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://journal.iainlangsa.ac.id/index.php/ihtiyadh/user/register?source=
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to JEBIS journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
General Author Guidelines
- Writing is the author of an original work (no plagiarism) and have never been published or not being in publications in other media;
- Scripts can be used Indonesian or English language
- Scripts can be conceptual or research results;
- The manuscript should contain the scientific information in the fields of economics, management, business and finance;
- The rules of writing is as follows
Peer Review Process
All received manuscripts will be peer reviewed with the double-blind policy by at least 2 reviewers. The final decision of manuscripts will be made by editor in chief according to reviewers' comments in a forum of the editorial board meeting. Scanning of plagiarism on the manuscripts will be conducted by using Plagiarism Checker.
- The manuscript that has been selected by the editorial board will be submitted to the reviewer.
- Manuscript review process carried out in a predetermined time period (a maximum of 4 weeks), if need extra time should confirm to the secretariat of the editors.
- During the review process, reviewers follow the style guide scriptwriting
- Reviewers check the substance of the text carefully to get the maening information text.
- Reviewers checking the suitability and appropriateness of writing citations with a list of references / bibliography manuscript.
- Reviewers noted and recommendations in writing to the improvement of the manuscript authors clearly;
- The results of article reviews will be sent to the Chief Editor or Managing Editor by filling out the Review Form
Jurnal Ihtiyadh is published by Department of Syariah Economy, Faculty of Economy and Islamic Business, IAIN Langsa. Jurnal Ihtiyadh is published 2 times every year, on June and December. Each Edition maximum 10 article
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Ihtiyadh provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal Ihtiyadh not charge APCs, submission charges, or another fee. All processes of article publication are free of charge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Scanning of plagiarism on the manuscripts will be conducted by using Plagiarism Checker