Call for paper!
JL3T (ISSN: 2477-5444 and Online ISSN 2580-2348) is a peer-reviewed journal published online at www.journal.iainlangsa.ac.id/index.php/jl3t publishing current issues on Linguistics, Literature and Language Teaching.
- The article is research and non research article and must be original and has not published elsewhere.
- The article is written in English, Arabic and Bahasa Indonesia, Garamond 12 pt and 1,5 lines between 3.000 to 5.000 words including figures, illustrations and bibliography.
- The article includes the title, name of author, affiliation, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The article includes an abstract using the same language as the article (150-200 words), Trebuchet MS 11 pt.
- The article must include introduction, literature review, research method, finding and discussion, conclusion and reference (research article) and introduction, discussion, conclusion and reference (non research article).
- The article includes keywords (3 – 6 words).
- The article citation use body-note which include author’s name and year, for direct quotes include the page number of citation.
- The article reference list refers to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition referencing style.
Gennaro, C. (1992). Meaning and grammar: An introduction to semantics. London: The MIT Press Cambridge.
- Book with edition other than the first.
Pasachoff, J. (1999). Field guide to the stars and planets (3rd ed.). Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin.
- Book with editor
Moen, P., Elder, G., & Luscher, K. (Eds.). (1995). Examining lives in context: Prespectives on the ecology of human development. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- Chapter of book retrieved from archival database.
Prince, J. (1934). Bret Easton Ellis: Overview. In S. W. Brown (Ed.), Contemporary novelist (DX Reader version). Retrieved from Literature Resources from Gale database.
- Book by an unknown author
The alternative medicine handbook. (1994). New York: Crescent Books.
- Journal article
Tamer KUTLUCA & Gokalp, Z. (2011). A study on computer usage and attitudes toward computers of prospective preschool teacher. International Journal on New Trends in Education and Their Implications, 2(1). ISSN 1309-6249
- Thesis and dissertation
Cannon, C. (2004). Does moral education increase moral development? A reexamination of the moral reasoning abilities of working adult learners. Dissertation Abstracts International: Section A, 61(12), 4851A. (UMI No. 9999321)
Patterson, G. W. (2003). A comparison of multi-year instructional programs (looping) and regular education program utilizing scale scores in reading. (Master’s thesis, University of Florida). Retrieved from http://www.uf.edu/~asb/theses/2003/
- Article in meeting and symposia
Gibson, C. C. (2005). In S. Allsop (Ed.) Impact of the larger social context on the distance learner. International Council for Distance Education: One world many voices: Quality in open and distance learning (pp. 279-282). Chicago: Milton Keynes.
Reed, M. L. (2000). Algebraic structure of genetic inheritance. Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, 34, 107-130. Retrieved from http://www.ams.org/bull/1997-34-02
- The article complete the regulation will be reviewed by a blind reader, and the result will be returned to the author to fix before published.
- Copyright of the article published by JL3T wholly belong to JL3T.
- The deadline of the article submission for Vol. V, No 1 is 25th April, 2019
- The deadline of the article submission for Vol. V, No 2 is 25th September, 2019
We invite you to submit your manuscript (s) to email@example.com
Cut Intan Meutia
Editor in chief
Mob. +62 852 6270 3476
JOURNAL LINGUISTICS, LITERATURE AND LANGUAGE TEACHING (JL3T)
Gedung UPT. Pengembangan Bahasa lantai 2
INSTITUT AGAMA ISLAM NEGERI (IAIN) LANGSA
Jln. Meurandeh, Langsa Lama, Kota Langsa, Aceh, 24354