Main Article Content
The purpose of this study was to determine how the role of parent and child interpersonal communication in increasing learning motivation in Tanah Terban Village. The subjects in this study were 4 parents who have children aged 7-12 years. Based on the results of observations made in Tanah Terban Village, the researchers
found that parents still do not understand how to provide good learning motivation to their children. Parents are also indifferent to children’s learning time which results in children watching television while doing homework, playing gadgets, and playing with their friends until they forget about studying and doing homework. The method used is qualitative research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Cangara, H. (2017). Edisi Revisi Perencanaan Strategi Komunikasi. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
- Enni Eli Sinaga, M. M. (2016). Hubungan Intensitas Komunikasi Orang Tua dan Anak Terhadap Hasil belajar siswa. Jurnal Kesejahteraan Keluarga dan Pendidikan, Hal. 81.
- Hasanah, H. (2016). Teknik-Teknik Observasi. Jurnal At-Taqaddum, Hal.26.
- Pontoh, W. P. (2013). Peran Komunikasi Interpersonal Guru dalam Meningkatkan Pengetahuan Anak. Jurnal Acta Diurna, Hal.2.
- Rahmat, P. S. (2009). Penelitian Kualitatif. Jurnal Equilibrum, Hal.2.
- Zuriah, N. (2007). Metodologi Penelitian Sosial dan Pendidikan Teori-Aplikasi. Jakarta: PT.Bumi Aksara.