Main Article Content
The sincerity-based supervision model is one of the supervision models in promoting the values of sincerity as the first principle in the workplace, building identity in performing and taking actions, and becoming moral force for PAI supervisors when performing the main tasks and functions. However, the problem that most likely to arise in supervising tasks is the lack of sincerity of PAI supervisor when guiding, developing, and improving the performance of PAI teachers. This study uses a "descriptive" method, by discussing qualitative and inductive thought patterns of events, phenomena or natural phenomena encountered in the field. Data collection instruments were carried out through observation, interviews, and documentation studies. Furthermore, data analysis techniques will be based on the opinion of Miles and Huberman employing data reduction, data presentation, and concluding. Whereas checking the validity of the data is done through source triangulation, method triangulation, and theory triangulation. The results showed that the PAI supervisor had applied the value of sincerity when performing supervisory task for the PAI teacher through a model that was afraid of praise and fame that potentially cause slander, regarding himself as inferior in the eyes of Him, performing acts of charity quietly and model of non-profit-seeking at work, and type of person who respect at others who surpass themselves. While due to the failure to uphold the values of sincerity at work, the sincerity-based supervision model performed by PAI supervisors, in terms of the effectiveness, has not shown optimal results in improving the performance of PAI teachers.
- Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (eg post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (ex in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- Akhmad Sudrajat, (2009), Dimensi Kompetensi Supervisi Manajerial, Jakarta: Musyawarah kerja pengawas, tersedia: http//depdiknas, (diakses tanggal 22 Oktober 2018).
- Agus Maimun dan Agus Zainul Fitri, (2010) Madrasah Unggulan Lembaga Pendidikan Alternatif di Era Kompetitif, Malang : UIN MALIKI PRESS.
- Ali Imron, (2011), Supervisi Pendidikan Tingkat Satuan Pendidikan, Jakarta : PT. Bumi Aksara.
- Departemen Agama RI, (2005), Kepengawasan Pendidikan, Jakarta: Dirjen Kelembagaan Agama Islam, Direktorat Madrasah dan Pendidikan Agama Islam pada Sekolah Umum.
- Fadhlina Arief Wangsa, 2012), Konsep Ikhlas Dalam Al-Qur'an (Kajian Tafsir Tematik Surat Al-Ikhlas), ( Yossudarso Makassar: Jurusan Tafsir hadisFakultas Ushuluddin dan filsafat, Volume 6 Nomor 1.
- Farid Mashudi, (2013), Panduan Evaluasi & Supervisi Bimbingan danKonseling, Jogjakarta: Diva Press.
- Fauzan Muslim, (tth). Manfaat Beristiqamah Dalam Hidup, https//:fauzanmuslimdahlan.wordprss.com /2014/07/20/ manfaat-beritiqamah-dalam-hidup/, (diakses 2 November 2018).
- Kitab “al-Fawa-id”, (tth), https://muslim.or.id/13945-jangan-nodai-ibadah-anda-dengan-niat-duniawi.html), (diakses 2 Nopember 2018).
- Lu’luatul Chizanah, (2011), “Ikhlas = Prososial?”, dalam Jurnal Psikologi Islam (JPI) Lembaga Penelitian Pengembangan Psikologi dan Keislaman (LP3K), Vol 8 No. 2.
- Lexy J. Moleong, (2001), Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
- Muhtar & Iskandar, (2009), Orientasi Baru Supervisi Pendidikan, Jakarta: Gaung Persada Press, cet.1.
- Muhammad Fathurrohman, (2015), Budaya Religius Dalam Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan: Tinjauan Teoritik dan Praktik Kontekstualisasi Pendidikan Agama di Sekolah, Yogyakarta, Kalimedia.
- O Sholehuddi, dkk, (2009), Mengembangkan Budaya Kerja Melalui Pengawasan Dengan Pendekatan Agama, Model 1-5, Jakarta: Departemen Agama RI, Inspektorat Jenderal, Cet. Kedua.
- Piet A. Sahertian, (2008), Konsep Dasar & Teknik Supervisi Pendidikam, Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.
- Ustad Jeffry, (tth), Ciri-Ciri Orang-Orang Ikhlah dalam Agama, http://fikrah.interaktif.tripod.com/agama/ ciri_Ibadah.htm (diakses 22 Oktober 2018)
- Ustad Jeffry, (tth), http://www.tribunnews.com/ramadhan/2012/08/06/ciri-ciri-orang-ikhlas?page=2 (diakses 22 Oktober 2018)
- Yusuf Al-Qardhawy, (1997), Niat dan Ikhlas, Jakarta: Pustaka Alkautsar.
- Yusuf Qardawi, (1996), Ikhlas Sumber Kekuatan Islam, Jakarta: Gema Insani, Cet. I.