Main Article Content
Delivery order is an inter-messaging service, in its mechanism, the customer called the admin delivery to order an item desired and the admin to forward the order via what’s app to the courier. But in practice, the courier sometimes asks for additional fee courier services to consumers for a variety of reasons. The issue in this study, how is the practice additional requests for courier services in order delivery business in Langsa city and how the Islamic economic ethics reviews against additional requests for courier services in delivery order business in Langsa city. This type of research is field research. The results of this research shows, the practice additional fee courier services to consumers is the consumers feel lied. The additional fee practice of courier services is reviewed according to Islamic law is not yet qualified, because in practice the addition of fee made to make consumers or customers are less willing to feel disadvantaged because there is no prior notice (gharar), so the consumer or costomer is forced to pay. In Islam, it has been explained that one of the two people is forced to do the contract, so the contract is not valid.
- Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (eg post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (ex in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- Adiwarman Karim. 2011. Islamic Banking: Fiqh dan Financial analysis, Jakarta: Rajawali Press, Ed. 4.
- Al-Bukhari. t.t. Shahih Bukhari, Indonesia: Maktab Dahlan.
- Daniel Kolak & Garret Thomson. 2006. On Liberty, The Longman Standar History Of Philosophy, New York: Pearson Longman.
- Hendi Suhendi. 2005. Fiqh Muamalah, Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
- HR. Muslim. t.t. Kitab Al-Buyu’, Buthlan Bai Al-Hashah wal Bai Alladzi fihi Gharar, 1513.
- Imam al-Zabidi. 1997. Ringkasan Shahih al-Bukhari, Terj. Bandung: Mizan Media Utama.
- Imam Syafi’i Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Idris. 2013. Ringkasan Kitab Al-Umm, terj. Imron Rosadi ddk, Cet ke-10, Jakarta: Pustaka Azzam.
- Muhammad & Alimin. 2004. Etika dan Perlindungan konsumen dalam Ekonomi Islam, Yogyakarta: BPFE.
- Muhammad Djakfar. 2007. Etika Bisnis dalam Perspektif Islam Malang: UIN Malang Press.
- Muhammad Shiddiq Hasan Khan Al-Khanuji. 1996. Al-Raudah al-Nadiyah Sharh al-Darar al-Bahiyah, Riyadh: Maktabah al-kautsar, Cet. 4, Jil.2.
- Pusat Pengkajian dan Pengembangan Ekonomi Islam-P3EI-Ekonomi Islam. t.t. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Pusat Pengkajian Hukum Islam dan Masyarakat Madani. 2009. Kompilasi Hukum Ekonomi Syariah, Jakarta: Kencana Persada Media Grup.
- Ridwan Nurdin. 2011. Fiqh Muamalah, Banda Aceh: Pena.
- Saifuddin Azwar. 2005. Metode Penelitian, Yogyakarta Pustaka Pelajar.
- Sayid Sabiq. 1981. Fiqh As-Sunnah, Juz 3, Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr, cet 3.
- Taqiyuddin Abu Bakar bin Muhammad. t.t. Kifayah Al-Akhyar fi Hilli Ghayah Al-Ikhsir, Juz 1, Surabaya: Dar Al-Ilmi.
- Taqiyuddin an-Nabhani. 1996. Membangun Sistem Ekonomi Alternatif Perspektif Islam, Terj. Surabaya: Risalah Gusti.
- Wahbah az-Zuhaili. 2005. Al-Fiqh al-Islami wa Adillatuhu, Jil. 5 cet. Ke-8 Damaskus: Dar-al-Fikr al-Mu’ashir.
- Zainal abidin, Fiddian Khairudin. 2017. “Penafsiran Ayat-ayat Amanah Dalam Al-Qur’an”, Jurnal Syahadah, Vol. V, No. 2.
- Zami Iqbal dan Abas Mirakhor. 2008. An Introduction to Islamic Finance: Theory and Practice, Terj. A.K Anwar dengan judul Pengantar Keuangan Islam: Teori dan Praktek, Jakarta: Kencana, Cet.1.