The author must send the manuscript online by first registering as an author to the website https://journal.iainlangsa.ac.id/index.php/azkiya For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of Al-Azkiya: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan MI/SD
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media/journals
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field/literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the field of education, social and culture.
- Scripts can be written either in English or Indonesian. The manuscript is written with Arial Narrow of font 12 with single spacing and a single-column format.
- The manuscript begins with abstract 150-200 words in 2 languages (English - Indonesian) with Cambria of font 10 with single spacing and a single-column format.
- Abstracts should clearly indicate background of the problems, objectives, methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and main conclusions.
- The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a script is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or the author whose name is listed in the first place.
- Scripts are organized into five subheadings in the following order: (1) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, and research objectives (2) Method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research with subheading style (3) Result and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in paragraph style, (4) Conclusion : written in the form of a summary in single paragraph. (5) Bibliography: Bibliography arranged alphabetically refers to the APA 7th style of citation, and (6) Acknowledgements (optional)
- Use the reference manager (Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote or Citation in Word) application to facilitate the inclusion of references. Review script can be written in English or Indonesian, no more than 6000 words (or maximum length 6000 words including text, notes, and references)
- Sources of references/citations listed in the script are the primary reference sources in the form of research reports or articles published in the scientific journal/magazine in the last 10 years. Primary reference sources are at least 80% of references used.
- Technical of writing citations uses the enclosed reference technique (name, year).
- Article Format has met the Article Template
- The article must be under 30% check by plagiarism software
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.