Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to the peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Double Blind Preview Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take a month for a maximum time. In the each manuscript, Peer reviewer will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects. Peer reviewer that collaboration with Al-Bukhari: Jurnal Ilmu Hadis is the experts in the discourse of Hadith Sciences area and issues around it. They were experienced in the prestigious journal management and publication that was spread around the national and abroad. All submitted manuscripts are read by editorial staff. Those Manuscript evaluated by editors to be inappropiate to journal criteria are rejected promptly without external review. Manuscript evaluated to be of potential interest to our readership are sent to blind reviewer. The editors then make a decision based on the reviewer's recommendation from among several possibilities : rejected, revision required, or accepted. The editor has the right to decide which manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published.
Review Process :
1. Al-Bukhari: Jurnal Ilmu Hadis employs a double-blind review method, namely that both reviewers and author(s) identities will be concealed from each other.
2. Initial Screening. All submitted manuscripts will be screened by the Editor-in-Chief to determine whether the manuscript abides by the focus and scope of Enlighten: Jurnal Bimbingan Konseling Islam. Manuscripts that do not meet the basic requirements will be rejected without further review.
3. If the manuscript meets these two criteria, it is checked for plagiarism or duplicate publication with a Similarity Check. After confirming its result, it is dispatched to two investigators in the field with relevant knowledge.
4. Peer-review. All manuscripts that pass the initial screening stage, will be distributed to two experts in the relevant field to undergo a double-blind peer-review.
5. First Decision. A decision on a peer-reviewed manuscript will be given once both reviewers have submitted their review reports. In the event that both reviewers have differing opinions about the manuscript, the final decision will be handed over to the Editor-in-Chief. At this stage, the author(s) will receive at least one of this decision: accepted; revision required; or rejected.
6. Revision Stage. Manuscripts that have been recommended for revision will be returned to the submitting author. Author(s) will have up to 1 month to revise the manuscripts. The revision process will be limited to a maximum of two rounds.
7. Final Decision. If the author(s) fail to meet the revision requirements after the second round, the manuscript will be rejected. All accepted manuscripts will go through the final editing and layout process.