Pengaruh pengelolaan alokasi dana desa terhadap Peningkatkan kesejahteraan masyarakat

  • Mutia Sumarni IAIN LANGSA
Keywords: Village fund management, welfare level

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of village fund management on improving the welfare of the community. The independent variable used in this study is village fund management. The dependent variable used in this study is welfare. This research uses quantitative research methods. The population in this study was the population of 2077 people, with the method of probability sampling with simple random sampling while the sample size was obtained from calculations using the Slovin formula with an error rate of 5% from 95 people. Sources of data in this study are primary data in the form of questionnaires. The data analysis technique used is simple linear regression analysis. Measurement of the questionnaire answered by respondents using a Likert scale using the Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS). The results of this study indicate that the management of village funds to improve welfare has a positive effect. While the adjusted R2 value is 0.46 which shows the effect of the independent variable on the dependent variable that can be explained by the equation model is 46.0%, while the remaining 54.0% is explained by other variables not examined or outside the model.

 

Keywords: Village fund management and welfare level

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Adi, Rianto. 2004. Metode Penelitian Sosial dan Hukum. Jakarta: Granit
Azuar Juliandi dan Irfan.2013.Metodelogi Penelitian Kuantitatif Untuk Ilmu-Ilmu Bisnis, Bandung: Citapusaka Media Perintis.
Badrudin, Rudy. 2012. Ekonomika Otonomi Daerah. Yogyakarta: UUP STIM YKPN
Basrowi, Suwandi. 2008. Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta
Burhan Bungin. 2009. Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif : Komunikasi, Ekonomi, Kebijakan Publik Serta Ilmu-Ilmu Sosial Lainnya, Jakarta: Kencana, 2009.
Bappenas. 2002. Program pembangunan nasional penanggulangan kemiskinan
Diansari, Rani Eka. 2015. Analisis Implementasi Alokasi Dana Desa (ADD) Kasus Seluruh Desa di Kecamatan Kledung Kabupaten Temanggung Tahun 2013. Seminar Nasional Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta 2015. ISBN 978602-73690-3-0.
Danang Sunyoto. 2016. Metodologi Penelitian. Bandung: PT.Rafika, 2016.
Fahrudin, Adi. 2012. Pengantar Kesejahteraan Sosial. Bandung: Refika Aditama
Ghozali Imam. 2001. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Progran SPSS, Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Husein Umar. 2002. Research Methods In Finanace and Banking,Jakarta : Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Muhammad. 2008. Metodologi Penelitian Ekonomi Islam (pendekatanKuantitatif),Jakarta : Raja Grafindo Persada.
Republik Indonesia. 2014. Undang-Undang No. 6 Tahun 2014 Tentang Desa. Jakarta
Republik Indonesia. 2016. Peraturan Menteri Desa, Pembangunan Daerah Tertinggal, dan Transmigrasi No. 22 Tentang Penetapan Prioritas Penggunaan Dana Desa Tahun 2017. Jakarta.
Rahardjo,.2010. Pengantar Sosiologi Pedesaan dan Pertanian, Gadjah Mada University.
Soekanto, Soerjono. 2006. Sosiologi Suatu Ilmu Pengantar, Jakarta: PT. Raja GrafindoPersada
Suharsimi Arikunto. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu pendekatan praktik, Jakrta : Rineka Cipta.
Sugiyono. 2011. Metode Penelitian Administrasi, Cet. Ke-19. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Soetomo. 2014. Kesejahteraan dan Upaya Mewujudkannya dalam Perspektif Masyarakat Lokal, Penerbit Pustaka Pelajar,
Suharyanto dan Purwanto SK. 2004. Statistik Yogyakarta. Untuk Ekonomi dan Keuangan Modern, Jakarta: Selemba Empat.
Todaro P Michael, Smith C Stphen. 2003. Pembangunan Ekonomi Di Dunia Ketiga, Edisi Indonesia, Jakarta:Penerbit Erlangga.
Published
2020-07-09
How to Cite
Sumarni, M. (2020). Pengaruh pengelolaan alokasi dana desa terhadap Peningkatkan kesejahteraan masyarakat. J-EBIS (Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Islam), 5(1), 77-90. https://doi.org/10.32505/v4i2.1258