PENGARUH MOTIVASI, PERILAKU DAN PEMAHAMAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MASYARAKAT DALAM MEMILIH BANK SYARIAH DI ACEH TAMIANG

  • febi febi
  • Muhammad Iqbal IAIN Langsa
  • Abdul Hamid IAIN Langsa
  • Mastura IAIN Langsa

Abstract

This study aims to look at the infl uence of motivation, behavior and understanding of community decisions in choosing islamic banking, this study uses non-probability sampling technique through purposive sampling method with a sample of 84 people, not all populations can be sampled with certain considerations. the results of this study that motivation has a positive and signifi cant effect on people’s decisions in choosing Islamic banks, behavior has a positive and signifi cant effect on people’s decisions in choosing Islamic banks and understanding has a positive and signifi cant effect on people’s decisions in choosing Islamic banks both partially and simultaneously. Based on the coeffi cient of determination, it can be concluded that motivation, behavior, and understanding infl uence community decisions by 0.471 or 47.1%, while the remaining 52.9% is infl uenced by other variables not included in this study.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2019-12-19
How to Cite
febi, febi, Iqbal, M., Hamid, A., & Mastura. (2019). PENGARUH MOTIVASI, PERILAKU DAN PEMAHAMAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MASYARAKAT DALAM MEMILIH BANK SYARIAH DI ACEH TAMIANG. Jurnal Investasi Islam, 4(2), 153-165. https://doi.org/10.32505/jurnal investasi islam.v4i2.1372