Focus and Scope
FOCUS AND SCOPE
The coverage area of studies includes, but not limited to, the following subjects:
- Business Ethics and Legal Issues
- Work Ethics, Islamic Work Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial management
- Business management
- Business policies, strategies, and performance
- Business and retail research
- Business policy and decision-making
- Business security and privacy issues
- International business issues
- Consumer behavior
- Customer relationship management
- Marketing management and strategies
- Relationship management
- Management and retail marketing
- Public relations and retail communication
- Creativity in Internet management and retailing
- Innovation and product development
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- All submitted articles will be reviewed in double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous.
- The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial member as well as one external reviewers.
- The review process may take two to four weeks.
Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa (JIM) is scheduled for publication two times a year, in April and Oktober.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
JIM is an open access journal which appears on DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals). This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.