Main Article Content
The objective of this study is to find out what are the reflection of students’ achievement after learning sentences structure grammar II at IAIN Langsa.Reflection represents serious consideration of past actions and experiences with the aim to evaluate them for future actions. This research was qualitative that conducted in one class. The data has been taken by questionnaires and interviews. It is a descriptive survey research including questionnaires and interview. After collecting the data, they were analyzed and described to have the final results. The result of this thesis illustrates that there are several students’ achievement reflections after learning grammar II at IAIN Langsa. There such the awareness of students of independent learning and the awareness of students about the role of students in solving a problem.
- Alsa,A.(2004).Pendekatan Kualitatif dan Kuantitatif serta Kombinasinya dalam penelitian Psikologi, Yogjakarta: Pustaka Pelajar,
- Arikunto, S. (2010). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, (Jakarta, Rineka Cipta.
- Cowan J.M. (2006). On becoming an innovative university teacher. New York: Open University Press.
- Dewey, J. (2015) “’How We Think’: A Restatement of the Relation of Reflective Thinking to the Educative Process.” Boston Creative Education6 (4): 293.
- Eisner, E. W., (1993). “’Forms of understanding and the future of Educational Research,” Educational Researcher 22(7): 11.
- Gibbs, G. (1998). Learning by Doing: A guide to teaching and learning methods, UK: Further Education Unit at Oxford Polytechnic Press.
- Grant, M. J. (2007). “The role of reflection in the library and information sector: A systematic review.” Health Information and Libraries Journal 24: 155–166.
- Hadi, S. (1989). Metodologi Research Jilid II, Yogyakarta, Andi Offset. Lincoln, Y. S., &Egon,G. G., (1981). Effective Evaluation. San Fransisco, Jossey Bass Publishers.
- Kaplan, D.S., Rupley, W.H., Sparks, J., & Holcomb, A. (2007). “’Comparing Traditional Journal Writing with Journal Writing Shared over E-mail List Serves as Tools for Facilitating Reflective Thinking’: A Study of Preservice Teachers.” Journal of Literacy Research39(3): 357–387.
- LaPrade, K., Gilpatrick, M., & Perkins, D., (2014). “Impact of Reflective Practice on Online Teaching Performance in Higher Education”, MERLOT Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 10. 625–639.
- Moleong, L. J.(2011).Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif Edisi Revisi. Bandung, PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
- Nasution S. (2003)Metode Penelitian Natuarlistik Kualitatif, Bandung, Tarsito.
- Schon, D. (1983). The Reflective Practitioner: How Professionals Think In Action, London: Basic BooksInc.
- Sugiyono. (2010).Metode Penelitian Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D, Bandung, Alfabeta.
- Thompkins, E. K. (2009). “A Reflective Teaching Journal: An Instructional Improvement Tool for Academic Librarians.” College and Undergraduate Libraries 16: 221–238.