- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access Policy
Peer Review Process
Journal Politica adopts peer double blind review process which is closely monitored by the editors. Editors undertake editorial review to assess the quality and type of submission before sending it to the review process. Manuscripts not meeting the scientific standards will not be considered for the reviewing process. Authors are expected to pay attention to the instructions for authors and also indicate the category in which they are publishing if it is not a research article. Editors will also check the readability, grammatical usage and may ask for resubmission if papers fare poorly in these parameters.
Editors will be in contact with the reviewers once paper is sent to them, with periodic reminders of their due date. Once all the reviews are in-house, the Editor handling the manuscript will most likely make a decision within a day or two. The editor will then contact the corresponding author with the decision. Reviewers invest precious time in the belief that they are making important contributions to the scientific process.
Authors can differ with the reviewer comments supported by rational explanation which will be examined by the Editor and can be sent to the said reviewers again. However, offensive remarks on reviewer’s comments will be subjected to the cancellation of publication
Editorial assessment is also done after the reviewers process is completed before finally recommending the paper for the journal or otherwise.
The entire review process of the articles submitted to Journal Politica are done online and digitally. Authors must use the online submission system for submitting their manuscript. Only if they are unable to do so they should contact the editor through email.
Submission & Peer Review Process (Key Steps)
- Author submits all required materials, including copyright form, and separate cover letter.
- The submitted article is first checked by the editor(s) in terms of whether it is within the broad scope of the journal and has sufficient merit. Editor(s) also pay attention to the readability, grammar and usage before considering for formally initiating the review process. The author will be informed quickly if their paper is rejected at this stage. Also there will be technical rejection if authors give their names and affiliations in the main manuscript, the tables and figures as indicated in the text is missing or have not followed instructions to authors.
- After initial approval by the editor, Completed submission is sent out to two or three reviewers.
- Reviewers review the article and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
- After initial review, Editor-in-Chief releases reviews to authors.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
- Prior to publication, publisher will sent galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
- Article is printed in Journal Politica
Open Access Policy
Journal Politica provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or institutions.