Main Article Content
The aim of research was to producing PISA-like mathematics problem in using Islamic tourism context in Indonesia that are accordance with the PISA problem framework, had attractiveness, and had potential-effect to mathematics literacy skill on junior high school students. The subject of the research were 21 students of ninth grade A class at MTs Muhammadiyah 1 Palembang. The research method used was development research which is divided into two major stages, namely the preparation stage and the prototyping stage with Tessmer’s formative evaluation flow. The techniques of collecting data were used open questionnaire, interview, and test. The technique of analysis data was used descriptive qualitative. The final results of the study are 7 PISA-like mathematics problem in using Indonesia’s Islamic tourism context at the junior high school level that were valid based on the validator's assessment at the expert review stage. The questions had an attractiveness based on the results at the one-to-one and small group stages because it is known that students are challenged to solve problems correctly and can stimulate students thinking to use their mathematical abilities in any problems. The results of student answers at the field test stage show the potential effect that the questions developed lead to the involvement of various basic abilities and mathematical literacy in the problem solving process.
Keywords: Development Research, PISA-Like Mathematics Problems, Islamic Tourism in Indonesia
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Matematika Al Qalasadi of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Matematika Al Qalasadi published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
- Adinugraha, H. H., Nasution, I. F. A., Faisal, F., Daulay, M., Harahap, I., Wildan, T., Takhim, M., Riyadi, A., & Purwanto, A. (2021). Halal Tourism in Indonesia: An Indonesian Council of Ulama National Sharia Board Fatwa Perspective. Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 8(3), 665–673. https://doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2021.vol8.no3.0665
- Amalia, A. R., Rusdi, R., & Kamid, K. (2021). Pengembangan Soal Matematika Bermuatan HOTS Setara PISA Berkonteks Pancasila. Jurnal Cendekia : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 5(1), 01–19. https://doi.org/10.31004/cendekia.v5i1.386
- Amir Abdullah, A., Daud Awang, M., & Abdullah, N. (2020). Islamic Tourism: The Characteristics, Concept and Principles. KnE Social Sciences, July. https://doi.org/10.18502/kss.v4i9.7326
- Dayona, G., & Zulkardi. (2019). Student’s mathematics literacy skills in solving of PISA type problems financial context. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1315(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1315/1/012013
- Godek, Y., Kaya, V. H., & Polat, D. (2017). Determination of the relationship between mathematics literacy, mathematics content knowledge and science literacy according to PISA 2012. Pressacademia, 4(1), 84–89. https://doi.org/10.17261/pressacademia.2017.373
- Junika, N., Izzati, N., & Tambunan, L. R. (2020). Pengembangan Soal Statistika Model PISA untuk Melatih Kemampuan Literasi Statistika Siswa. Mosharafa: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 9(3), 499–510. https://doi.org/10.31980/mosharafa.v9i3.615
- Nizar, H. (2021). Konteks Pencak Silat pada Soal Matematika Tipe PISA. Jurnal Cendekia : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 5(3), 2826–2835. https://doi.org/10.31004/cendekia.v5i3.980
- OECD. (2020). PISA 2018 results: Are students ready to thrive in an interconnected world? In The Ministry of Education (Vol. 5). https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/d5f68679-en.pdf?expires=1655802260&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=9CF8AAEDC1BFD6AD4E246E1C691FB2C8
- OECD. (2021). Pisa 2021 Mathematics Framework (Draft). Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 6(11), 951–952., 5–24. http://www.oecd.org/pisa/pisaproducts/pisa-2021-mathematics-framework-draft.pdf
- Pulungan, D. A. (2014). Pengembangan Instrumen Tes Literasi Matematika Model Pisa. Journal of Educational Research and Evaluation, 3(2), 75–78. http://journal.unnes.ac.id/sju/index.php/jere
- Putra, Y. Y., Zulkardi, Z., & Hartono, Y. (2016). Pengembangan Soal Matematika Model PISA Level 4, 5, 6 Menggunakan Konteks Lampung. Kreano, Jurnal Matematika Kreatif-Inovatif, 7(1), 10–16. https://doi.org/10.15294/kreano.v7i1.4832
- Satriana, E. D., & Faridah, H. D. (2018). Halal Tourism: Development, Chance and Challenge. Journal of Halal Product and Research, 1(2), 32. https://doi.org/10.20473/jhpr.vol.1-issue.2.32-43
- Tessmer, M. (1993). Planning and Conducting Formative Evaluation: Improving the Quality of Education and Training. Kogan Page.
- Wilkens, H. J. (2011). Textbook approval systems and the Program for International Assessment (PISA) results: A preliminary analysis. IARTEM E-Journal, 4(2), 63–74. https://ojs.bibsys.no/index.php/IARTEM/article/view/777
- Wulandari, E., & Azka, R. (2018). Menyambut Pisa 2018: Pengembangan Literasi Matematika Untuk Mendukung Kecakapan Abad 21. De Fermat : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 1(1), 31–38. https://doi.org/10.36277/defermat.v1i1.14
- Yazgan, Y., Arslan, Ç., & Gavaz, H. O. (2021). Non-routine problem solving and strategy flexibility: A quasi-experimental study. Journal of Pedagogical Research, 5(3), 40–54. https://doi.org/10.33902/jpr.2021370581