Main Article Content
The behavior of the Madyan people mentioned in the Qur'an reflects inappropriate behavior in trading. Imam al-Qurṭubī in his tafsir, al-Jāmī' li Aḥkām al-Qur'ān, mentioned that three things they did were mentioning untrue prices, hiding product defects, and cheating in weighing and measuring. This paper aims to analyze these three behaviors of traders at the Sidodadi market, Kleco. Through the interview method, there are three points that are able to be concluded. First, as many as 66% of Kleco market traders always explain the aspects of goods defects. Second, there are 68% of them consistently provide the same price to buyers. Third, there are 88% of them do not cheat in scales and measures. In general, it can be understood that the majority of Kleco market traders do not have trading behavior like the Madyan people.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- An, Andri Nirwana, Ita Purnama Sari, and Syamsul Hidayat. “Kajian Kritik Pada Bentuk Dan Pengaruh Positif Al-Dakhil” 5 (2021): 717–34. https://doi.org/10.29240/alquds.v5i2.2774.
- Al Qattan, Manna Khalil. Studi Ilmu – Ilmu Qur’an, terj. Mudzakir. Bogor: Litera Antar Nusa, 2016.
- Al-Farizi, Haris. Tingkat Pelayanan Pasar Sidodadi Kleco Kecmatan Laweyan Kota Surakarta. Skripsi. Surakarta : Fakultas Geografi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, 2018.
- Bahjat, Ahmad. Ensiklopedia nabi – nabi Allah, Terj. Kalifurrahman. Yogyakarta: Al-manar, 2007.
- Biró, Barbara, and Attila Gere. “Purchasing Bakery Goods during Covid-19: A Mind Genomics Cartography of Hungarian Consumers.” Agronomy 11, no. 8 (2021). https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy11081645.
- Hamroush, Ahmed, Madyan Qureshi, and Sunil Shah. “Increased Risk of Ocular Injury Seen during Lockdown Due to COVID-19.” Contact Lens and Anterior Eye, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clae.2020.04.007.
- Khenenou, T, S Laabed, O Laabed, and V Daniel. “Did the Quran Mention COVID-19 Pandemic ? Medical and Sanitary Prophylaxis of This Disease.” Journal of Medical Biomedical and Applied Sciences 8, no. 4 (2020).
- Marthoenis, Marthoenis, Andri Nirwana, and Liza Fathiariani. “Prevalence and Determinants of Posttraumatic Stress in Adolescents Following an Earthquake.” Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 2019. https://doi.org/10.4103/psychiatry.IndianJPsychiatry_35_19.
- Nirwana, Andri. “DA’WAH IN THE QUR’AN (THEMATIC TAFSIR).” Jurnal At-Tibyan: Jurnal Ilmu Alqur’an Dan Tafsir, 2019. https://doi.org/10.32505/at-tibyan.v4i2.1350.
- Nirwana, Andri, Syamsul Hidayat, and Suharjianto Suharjianto. “أصول التفسير وقواعده عند تفسير عبد الله بن عباس.” Jurnal Online Studi Al-Qur’an, 2020. https://doi.org/10.21009/jsq.016.2.02.
- Pierri, Nicola, and Yannick Timmer. “IT Shields: Technology Adoption and Economic Resilience during the COVID-19 Pandemic.” SSRN Electronic Journal, 2020. https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3721520.
- Prasetyo, Eko. Kitab Pembebasan Tafsir Progresif atas Kisah dalam Al-qur’an. Malang: Beranda, 2016.
- Prastowo, Andi. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif Dalam Perspektif Rancangan Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruz Media, 2014.
- Rahmadi. Pengantar Metodologi Penelitian. Banjarmasin: Antasari Press, 2011.
- RYANDONO, Muhamad Nafik Hadi, Muafi MUAFI, and Agung GURITNO. “Sharia Stock Reaction Against COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from Indonesian Capital Markets.” Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business 8, no. 2 (2021). https://doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2021.vol8.no2.0697.
- Yaqoob, Luay Hatem. “Languages Spoken by the Prophets: According to Islamic Sources.” Cumhuriyet Ilahiyat Dergisi 25, no. 1 (2021). https://doi.org/10.18505/cuid.886845.
- Zabidi, Ahmad. “Sayyid Qutb’s Concept of Da’wa in His Fi Zilal Al Quran.” Ilmu Dakwah: Academic Journal for Homiletic Studies 14, no. 2 (2020). https://doi.org/10.15575/idajhs.v14i2.9660.