Main Article Content
Study of humans is extremely unique. It is appropriate that humans are said to be the noblest beings. Judging from the process of creation and its function, it has shown humans as beings chosen by God. Humans have extraordinary advantages. That advantage is endowed with reason and potentials in human beings themselves. Humans can develop their talents and potential and are able to manage and manage the universe of God's creation as a mandate. Even so, as a weak servant of humanity is not spared from sin and error because it is caused by human pride in using the potential that exists in man himself, as an example of the pharaoh because the potential that exists in him makes him arrogant in this earth and claiming to be God. So that Allah criticizes many people in many of his words contained in the Qur'an.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Daradjat, Zakiah dkk, 1986, Dasar-dasar Agama Islam, Jakarta.
- Al-Hambali, Ibnu Rajab, dkk, 2012, Tazkiyatun Nafs Konsep Penyucian Jiwa menurut Ulama Salafushshalih Terj, Solo: Pustaka Arafah.
- Al-Maragi, Ahmad Mustafa, 1993, Tafsir Al-Maragi, Terj, Semarang: Toha Putra.
- Nata, Abudin, 2009, Perspektif Islam tentang Strategi Pembelajaran, Jakarta: Prenada Media Group.
- Nawawi, Rif’at Syauqi, 2000, Konsep Manusia menurut al-Qur’an dalam Metodologi Psikologi Islami, Yogyakarta Pustaka Pelajar.
- Al Qurthubi, Syaik Imam, 2010, Tafsir Al Qurthubi, terj, Jakarta: Pustaka Azzam.
- Shihab, M.Quraish, 1998, Wawasan al Qur’an, Cet. ke-VII, Bandung : Penerbit Mizan.
- Syueb, Sudono, 2011, Buku Pintar Agama Islam, Jakarta:Delta Media.
- ----------------------, 2007, Wawasan Al-Qur’an Tafsir Tematik Atas Berbagai Persoalan Umat, Bandung: Mizan, 2007.