TYPE OF PAPER
JII welcomes original research papers, conference/seminar/workshop papers, case studies, and book reviews in English.
Submitted papers should meet the internationally accepted criteria, and manuscripts should follow the journal's Author Guidelines. Articles should be written in Microsoft Word format (Doc, Docx, or Rtf) and submitted electronically by logging in to our website via OJS.
Articles should be between 5000 - 10000 words long, excluding references, appendices, tables, and figures. In general, a paper should consist of the following:
- Title. The title should be concise and specific.
- Name and affiliation. All submitted papers should be accompanied by short biographies of the author(s) that consist of the author/s' full name, place and date of birth, education, occupation, address, and affiliation, along with a valid email address.
- Abstrak. Abstracts of 150-250 words are required for all articles submitted.
- Kata Kunci. Each article should contain a minimum of 3 keywords.
- Pendahuluan. This section is a description of the background problem of the issue or topic under study supported by data or other scientific literature. This section also contains a representation of the theoretical basis and findings from previous studies as a descriptive reference.
- Metodologi. The methodology section is a description of the procedures carried out using certain analytical models or techniques in the implementation of research with the aim of producing findings from the basic problems that have been described in the introduction section.
- Hasil dan Pembahasan. This section describes the data and findings that are the results of the analysis with the particular model used and describes the development of findings by comparing findings from previous studies. The results and discussion can also be used as a separate sub-section where the results are the interpretation of the results of data analysis and statistical model regression or surveys carried out and the discussion is a comparison interpretation of research findings that have been carried out with previous research, as well as a further explanation of the phenomena of the research object. Research using descriptive statistical methods and or relevant inferential statistical analysis (for example, hypothesis testing) carried out on the data needs to be explained in detail to provide information to readers on the reasons for using statistical analysis methods in the research carried out and compare them with relevant previous research findings both the findings are consistent or contradictory.
- Kesimpulan. The conclusion section is a brief description of the research results with suggestions for advanced researchers or general readers. The conclusion description can examine the main points in the content of the research article and provide suggestions for solving existing problems to relevant stakeholders. The author also conveys the shortcomings and limitations of research that have not been covered in this study to give the readers space for ideas about related further research.
- Citation. JII utilizes in-notes (body note) format using APA 6th-full name citation style. The author is required to employ citation software (such as Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero, and so on). The information regarding this style can be found at the following link: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Pustaka Acuan. This section is a list of all bibliographic sources cited in the text of the research article. The provisions of the Reference Library in the Islamic Investment Journal also require that the reference sources come from reputable scientific journal articles as much as 80 percent of the total references with a minimum of 20 references. Lists are created using the Mendeley or Zotero applications which are automatically ordered in alphabetical order (A-Z). Writing the bibliography using the APA (American Psychological Association) model. The examples are as follows:
- Book Reference Library, Author 1, Author 2 and so on. (Last Name, First Name abbreviated). (Publication Year). Book title. City: Publisher. ISBN number. Example : Gujarati, D. (2004). Ekonometrika Dasar. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba. ISBN: 9789790610651.
- Journal Reference Library, Author 1, Author 2 and so on. (Last Name, First Name abbreviated). (Publication Year). Article Title. Journal Name, Vol (Number). page. Example : Aditya, A, Acharyya, R. Export diversification, composition, and economic growth: evidence from cross–country analysis. Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, 22(7). 959–92.
- Proceedings/Conference Seminar Library, Author 1, Author 2 and so on. (Last Name, First Name abbreviated). (Publication Year). Article Title. Seminar Name. Date, Month and Year, City, Country. Page. Example : Michael, R. (2011). Integrating innovation into enterprise architecture management. Proceeding on Tenth International Conference on Wirt-schafts Informatik. 16-18 February 2011, Zurich, Swiss. Hal. 776-786.
- Thesis or Dissertation Reference Library, Author (Last Name, First Name shortened). (Publication Year). Title of Thesis or Dissertation. [Thesis or Dissertation]. Country: University. Example : Ula, T. (2018). Convergence Analysis of District/City Per Capita Income in Aceh Province: Before and After Transfer of Special Autonomy Funds. [Thesis]. Indonesia: Syiah Kuala University.
- Website Reference Library, Author (Last Name, First Name abbreviated). (Publication Year). Title. Publisher. City: Institution. Address URL Address [Access Date]. Example : Howard, N. (1995). Confrontation Analysis: How to Win Operations Other than War. CCRP Publication. Washington DC: Departement of Defence. Available at www.dodccrp.org. [diakses tanggal 20 Oktober 2011].
For consistency and convenience, please use the TEMPLATE we already prepared for the author(s).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
JII allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and to retain the publishing rights without restrictions. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication Fee: 0.00 (IDR)
This journal charges the following Article Publication Fees: