Main Article Content
Dyslexia is a disorder in certain parts of the brain that causes learning disorders in sufferers. Dyslexia is usually characterized by difficulties in language, understanding words or sentences, both in writing, reading, and spelling. This study aims to determine the causes of dyslexia in children and to recognize signs of dyslexia in children. This type of research is descriptive qualitative research. In this study, the object of the study was a child suffering from dyslexia. Meanwhile, the research subjects were parents of children with dyslexia. Data collection through library research and interview techniques. The data were analyzed through the stages of data reduction, data presentation and describe conclusions. The results of this study are that two factors cause dyslexia in children. First, cognitive factors include problems in the pronunciation pattern of letters and a lack of phonology or sound when reading in the child concerned. Second, psychological factors, the existence of problems in socializing and have low trust. The signs of dyslexia that appeared in the children studied were children who were very slow in reading, often flipped syllables by entering other letters, and the ability to recognize letters was very low so that they often mispronounced or pronounced letters.
- Anggito, A. dan J. S. (2018). Metodologi penelitian kualitatif. Sukabumi: CV Jejak.
- Ansori, M. (2020). Metode penelitian kuantitatif Edisi 2. Surabaya: Airlangga
- University Press.
- Arief Widodo, Dyah Indraswati, A. R. (2020). Analisis penggunaan media gambar
- berseri untuk meningkatkan kemampuan membaca siswa disleksia di sekolah
- dasar. MAGISTRA, 11, 1–21.
- Arsa, D. (2019). Literasi awal pada anak usia dini suku anak dalam dharmasraya.
- Jurnal Obsesi : Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini, 3(1), 127–136.
- Basyiroh, I. (2017). Program pengembangan kemampuan literasi anak usia dini
- (Studi Kasus Best Practice Pembelajaran Literasi Di TK Negeri Centeh Kota
- Bandung) Program for the development of literationability early childhood
- (Case Study of Best Practice of Literacy Learnin. Tunas Siliwangi, 3(2).
- Dewi, K. Y. F. (2020). Disleksia Dan Anatomi Otak. DAIWI WIDYA Jurnal
- Pendidikan, 07(1), 18–32.
- Feronika, L. (2016). Studi Analisis Tentang Kesulitan Membaca (disleksia) serta
- upaya mengatasi pada siswa VB Muhammadiyah 22 Sruni, Sukarata. Jurnal
- Skripsi, 1–14.
- Haifa, N. (2020). Pengenalan Anak Pengidap Disleksia. PEDADIDAKTIKA: Jurnal
- Ilmiah Pendididkan Guru Sekolah Dasar, 7(2), 22.
- Jatmiko, A. (2016). Memahami dan Mendidik Anak Disleksia. Internasional
- Conference on Islamic Early Childhood Education (ICIECE), 1(December),
- Loeziana. (2017). Urgensi mengenal ciri disleksia. Jurnal UIN Ar-Raniry, III, 42.
- Meirisa, S. (2021). Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Membaca Berorientasi Strategi
- PQ4R Di Kelas IV SD. Jurnal Inovasi Penelitian, 1(8).