Main Article Content
One of the purposes in early childhood education is to guard the development of the children's creativity development and to maximize the potential possessed accordingly with the age. The Well-developed creativity will become very important because with creativity, in the future the children will able to think about something with a different perspective, to find something new, and to solve various problems differently. This article is to build the awareness of teacher in early childhood education to participate in the personality of children as a student in order to determine exactly the development strategy and the most effective method the most effective way to maximize the creativity they have.
- Conny R. Semiawan. (1999). Perkembangan dan Belajar Peserta Didik. Jakarta: Depdikbud.
- Dorland, W. A. N. (2002). Kamus Kedokteran Dorland. Terjemahan Huriawati Hartanto. Jakarta: EGC.
- Hjelle, L. A. & Ziegler, D. J. (1981). Personality Theories: Basic Assumptions, Research, and Applications. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Munandar, U. (2012). Pengembangan Kreativitas Anak Berbakat. Jakarta: Rineka
- Rhodes (1961), An Analysis of Creativity. The Phi Delta Kappa, Vol. 42 (7) (Apr., 1961), pp. 305-310.
- Sternberg, R. J. (1988) The Nature of Creativity. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Sternberg, R. J. (2009). Handbook of Creativity. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Suryabrata, S. (2007). Psikologi Kepribadian. Jakarta: RajaGrafindo Persada.
- Torrance, E. P. (1988) “The Nature of Creativity as Manifest in Its Testing,” dalam Sternberg, R. J. (ed) The Nature of Creativity. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press