Some policies in the review of JL3T (Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Language Teaching):
- Any submitted paper will be reviewed by reviewers.
- Review process employs Blind Review, that the reviewer does not know the identity of the author.
- In the review process, reviewers consider the correspondence of title, abstract, discussion (findings) and conclusions. In addition, reviewers also consider the novelty, scientific impact and references used in the paper.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude:
- Accept Submission
- Revisions Required
- Resubmit for review
- Resubmit elsewhere
- Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
- The article does not fit the scope of journal.
- The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers or author guidelines.
- The fundamental methodological errors.
- The author refuses to make suggestions of improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
- There are indications of plagiarism of more than 25%.