Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript follows the Sequence of title page, abstract, and keywords, Introduction, method, findings and discussion, conclusion and references.
- The abstract contains a narrative consisting of one paragraph (200-250 words).
- Abstract is provided in English and Bahasa (unless the manuscript is in full English)
- References listed in the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Ed of 2020. Citation and reference systems must use the Reference Management System All references listed in the reference section are cited in the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the author guidelines.