Main Article Content
Computational Thinking (CT) or Computational Thinking is indispensable in mathematics. Programming Language courses are expected to facilitate and develop students' CT skills. The Project Base Learning (PjBL) learning model is used to see students' CT abilities. The project carried out in this PjBL learning is the making of learning media using Matlab. The media produced by the students has met the aspects of fluency in use, script accuracy, and flowchart logic. Students' CT abilities are in good category from the aspects of abstraction, logarithmic thinking, debugging / evaluation, and generalization because they have met the percentage of achievement of 82%.
- Angeli, C., Voogt, J., Fluck, A., Webb, M., Cox, M., Malyn-Smith, J., & Zagami, J. (2016). A K-6 computational thinking curriculum framework: Implications for teacher knowledge. Educational Technology and Society, 19(3), 47–57.
- Carlborg, N., Tyrén, M., Heath, C., & Eriksson, E. (2019). International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction The scope of autonomy when teaching computational thinking in primary school. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction, 21, 130–139. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcci.2019.06.005
- Francisco, J. G. P., & López, A. R. (2016). Relationship of knowledge to learn in programming methodology and evaluation of computational thinking. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, 02-04-Nove, 73–77. https://doi.org/10.1145/3012430.3012499
- Gil, P. (2017). Short Project-Based Learning with MATLAB Applications to Support the Learning of Video-Image Processing. Journal of Science Education and Technology, 26(5), 508–518. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10956-017-9695-z
- Grover, S., & Pea, R. (2013). Computational Thinking in K-12: A Review of the State of the Field. Educational Researcher, 42(1), 38–43. https://doi.org/10.3102/0013189X12463051
- Grover, S., Pea, R., & Cooper, S. (2015). Designing for deeper learning in a blended computer science course for middle school students. Computer Science Education, 25. https://doi.org/10.1080/08993408.2015.1033142
- Jim, C., & Rom, M. (2016). Computers in Human Behavior Which cognitive abilities underlie computational thinking ? Criterion validity of the Computational Thinking Test n-Gonz a. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2016.08.047
- Magana, A. J., & Silva Coutinho, G. (2017). Modeling and simulation practices for a computational thinking-enabled engineering workforce. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 25(1), 62–78. https://doi.org/10.1002/cae.21779
- Yasin, M. (2020). Computational Thinking untuk Pembelajaran Dasar-Dasar Pemrograman Komputer. April, 0–11.
- Zhong, B., Wang, Q., Chen, J., & Li, Y. (2016). An exploration of three-dimensional integrated assessment for computational thinking. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 53(4), 562–590. https://doi.org/10.1177/0735633115608444