Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript follows the Sequence of title page, abstract, and keywords, Introduction, method, discussion, conclusion and references.
- References listed in the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Ed of 2020. Citation and reference systems must use the Reference Management System All references listed in the reference section are cited in the text.
- Maximum word count for abstract is 250 words.
- Manuscript is suitable for blind review process (author’s name, email address, and affiliation are omitted from the manuscript)
- Abstract is provided in English and Bahasa (unless the manuscript is in full English)
- All table and figure numbers are found in the text
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. INSPIRA: Indonesian Journal of Psychological Research is committed to its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethical disputes, and fraud very seriously. INSPIRA: Indonesian Journal of Psychological Research is published under the terms of the Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication (online and print) with the work simultaneously. We use the restrictive license (non-commercial) as follows:
BY (attribution): Users are allowed to share, distribute and redistribute the published article in any medium or format, with an identification of the authors and its initial publication in this journal. Authors are encouraged to post and distribute their articles immediately after publication (e.g., institutional or public repositories, personal websites). Authors are allowed to enter into additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published and an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
NC (non-commercial): Users are not allowed to use the article commercially without the permission of the authors. Authors agree explicitly that the published article is indexed worldwide in databases, repositories and indexation services, even if these services operate on a commercial basis. Authors grant INSPIRA: Indonesian Journal of Psychological Research explicit the right to include the published articles in databases, repositories and indexation services. You can see examples of personal and commercial use on this link.