Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Use the reference manager (Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote or Citation in Word) application to facilitate the inclusion of references. Review script can be written in English or Indonesian, no more than 6000 words ( including text, notes, and references)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Read more about the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Licence here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.