INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the field of mathematics education
- Scripts can be written either in English, or Bahasa Indonesia. The manuscript is written with TNR of font 11 with 1,5 spacing and a single-column format.
- The manuscript begins with abstract not more than 200 words in 2 languages (English - Bahasa Indonesia) with TNR of font 10 with single spacing and a single-column format.
- Abstracts should clearly indicate background of the problems, objectives, methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and main conclusions.
- The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a script is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or the author whose name is listed in the first place.
- Scripts are organized into five subheadings in the following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, and research objectives (b) Method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research with subheading style (c) Findings and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in paragraph style, (d) Conclusion : written in the form of a summary in single paragraph. (e) Bibliography: Bibliography arranged alphabetically refers to the APA Style of Citation, and (f) Acknowledgements (optional)
- Use the Mendeley application to facilitate the inclusion of references. Review script can be written in Indonesian or English as many as 6-12 pages.
- Sources of references / citations listed in the script are the primary reference sources in the form of research reports or articles published in the scientific journal / magazine in the last 10 years. Primary reference sources are at least 80% of references used.
- Technical of writing citations uses the enclosed reference technique (name, year).
- Article Format has met the Article Template
- The article must be under 30% check by plagiarism software
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.