The author must send the manuscript online by first registering as an author to the website http://journal.iainlangsa.ac.id/index.php/qalasadi
For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Matematika Al Qalasadi
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the field of mathematics education
- Scripts can be written either in English, or Bahasa Indonesia. The manuscript is written with Book Antiqua of font 11 with 1,15 spacing and a single-column format.
- The manuscript begins with abstract no more than 200 words in 2 languages (English - Bahasa Indonesia) with Book Antiqua of font 10 with single spacing and a single-column format.
- The abstract should describe clearly the content of paper, and should provide a brief introduction to the problem, objective of paper, followed by a statement regarding the methodology and a brief summary of results.
- The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a script is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or the author whose name is listed in the first place.
- Scripts are organized into six subheadings in the following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, and research objectives (b) Method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research with subheading style (c) Findings and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in paragraph style, (d) Conclusion : written in the form of a summary in single paragraph, (f) Acknowledgements (optional) and (e) Bibliography: Bibliography arranged alphabetically refers to the the 7th edition Publication manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Use the Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero to facilitate the inclusion of references. Review script can be written in Indonesian or English as many as 8-20 pages.
- Referral sources should consist of 70% of journal articles, proceedings, or research results from the last five years and 30% of sources come from books published by the last ten years Technical of writing citations uses the enclosed reference technique (name, year).
- Article Format has met the Article Template
- The article must be under 30% check by plagiarism software using Turnitin.
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data